Monday, October 17, 2011

Planner Hatred (this is really an apology)!

I hate my planner. I have decided that it is the problem! Last year I had a cheap-o walmart teacher planner... and loved it! This year, I missed the planner run at Walmart and had to settle for paying triple the amount at an office supply store. Boo! To make matters worse, it doesn't have exactly what I need and I have to attach lots of sticky notes to remember all the little things that would slip my senile mind otherwise. Well, needless to say, with a curious 2 year old around, it's a constant fight to defend my sticky note-d planner... and I now realize that I have lost that battle - he got to it a while ago and now I realize that a few things have slipped passed. Namely letting you know there is no school on Thursday as it is Fall Break for our school district. Please forgive me (and my 2 year old, and my planner).
I think I can come up with some way to make it up to you!

1 comment: